May 17, 2015
Stand Together or Fall Apart
By: Don Zechman
Pastor Don celebrated Ascension Day in today's message based on Acts 1:1-11, and Ephesians 1:15-23. The Ephesians passage was read by Liturgist Faye Zechman.
- May 17, 2015Stand Together or Fall Apart
- May 17, 2015Toxic ReligionMay 17, 2015Toxic ReligionBy: Roger KresgeIn this final message in our Soul Detox series, Roger showed us to watch out for 'religion' (based on rules and outward appearance) vs. 'relationship' (based on knowing Jesus Christ as your Savior). Today's message was based on Galatians 2:1-10, Luke 18:9-14, and Romans 3:20-22. [Note: The text of this message was based on and paraphrased from an original message preached by Craig Groeschel at Lifechurch.]
- May 10, 2015Happy Mother’s Day
- May 10, 2015Toxic Words
- May 3, 2015Staying Plugged In
- May 3, 2015Toxic Relationships
- Apr 26, 2015Good Help
- Apr 26, 2015Toxic InfluencesApr 26, 2015Toxic InfluencesBy: Sue KresgePart 2 of our series based on Craig Groschel's book, "Soul Detox: Clean Living In A Contaminated World". Sue reminded us that we need to be careful not to allow the things of the world (and the Evil One) to lead us into trouble. And she showed us what to do to clean them up in our lives.
- Apr 19, 2015Serve and Protect
- Apr 19, 2015Toxic ThoughtsApr 19, 2015Toxic ThoughtsBy: Jeff McGaryJeff opened our new "Soul Detox" sermon series today with "Toxic Thoughts". The series is based on preacher and best-selling author Craig Groschel's book of the same name. Do you qualify as any of these characters: Pessimistic Pete, □ Anxious Annie, Bitter Bob, or Critical Christine? We all need to guard our thoughts, all the time.